Saturday, June 5, 2010



Hi , I'm gonna blog again.

I realised that I'm truly a wierd person.
Sometimes I talk alot , sometimes i don't .
I really don't get myself

I can be overly friendly at times
Occasionally I can be very distant
I'm an epic-fail haha

I wanna wish RAINIE YANG HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
YOU ARE SO SUPER DOOPER KE AI AND THE BEST ACTRESS EVER!
I'm gonna meet you in person one day i promise myself!
Finished all your dramas ! Waiting for your latest sunshine angel to be out.
I know it's gonna be boring because the story lines are more or less the same .
A Rich, smart guy falls in love with a poor , average girl , go through alot of trials and hard times and finally end up together duh.
I think I can produce my own idol drama.

But alas, with Rainie any boring drama becomes interesting and nice.
Even if her co-stars don't know how to act.
The power of Rainie ...
I'm so in love , people who say my affection is a fantasy , watch it
I'll prove you wrongggg!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home